This is a list of books that I have read and found very informative.
NOTE: This list is continuously updated, so ignore the date associated with this post.
- Harriet Bulkeley, Cities and Climate Change. Routledge. 2013.
- Marzluff JM, Shulenberger E, Endlicher W, Alberti M, Bradley G, Ryan C, Simon U, ZumBrunnen C, editors. Urban Ecology: An International Perspective on the Interaction Between Humans and Nature. Springer Science+Business Media. 2008.
- Sodhi NS, Ehrlich PR, editors. Conservation Biology for All. [Online] 2011.
- Galvin M, Haller T, editors. People, Protected Areas and Global Change: Participatory Conservation in Latin America, Africa, Asia and Europe. Perspectives of the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South, University of Bern, Vol. 3. Bern: Geographica Beernensia, 560 pp. 2008.
- Harper, J. 2002. Endangered Species: Health, Illness and Death among Madagascar’s People of the Forest. Carolina Academic Press, Durham, North Carolina.
- Andrew T. Guzman, “Overheated: The Human Cost of Climate Change”
- Susan Frankeil, “Plastics: A Toxic Love Story”
- Elizabeth L. Cline, “Overdressed: The Shockingly High Price of Cheap Fashion”